Two operant Chambers: 32cm *26cm*21cm（W*L*H）
16 Channel Control box
FreezeScan accepts video taken from any angle, in a confined chamber. It precisely detects the onset and completion of a freezing behavior of a rodent. It outputs as a sequential list, the occurrences of the freezing behaviors. Further statistics can be analyzed from this output data.
FreezeScan not only detects freezing behavior accurately, but also provides a measurement of the animal’s instantaneous activity level during the experiment, in both quantitative and graphical form, making it possible to recognize startle response.
- Support Random Interval Stimuli
- Analyzes 640×480 at 30 frames per sec
- Detects animals in low contrast also!
- Works with rodents of all colors/sizes
- Integrates with 3rd party devices/bio‐signals
- Records video into storage during analysis
- Contextual fear conditioning
- Cued fear conditioning
- Trace Fear conditioning
- Delay fear conditioning
- Fear Extinction